Because Juicing is Sexy.

Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie

$25.00Price

Celery + Apple + Pineapple + Lime + Ginger + Blue Spirulina

 

More information about Adds + Adaptogens 

 

**Freeze ALPHA juices for up to 3 months of freshness

 

Nutritions Facts

Serving Size: 8 oz

Amount per serving: Calories 100

 

Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat (0g DV), Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 24g (9%), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars (17g DV), (Inc. 0g Added Sugars 0% DV), Protein 1g (2% DV), Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (3% DV), Iron (3% DV), Potas. (7% DV).

The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

 

 

 

Packaging
Get to Know
ALPHA Juice Co. Better

Shop

Taste Us

Adds + Adaptogens

FAQ

Contact

Raw Pressed Juice Home Delivery

St. Petersburg, Florida

(727) 266-2216

Let Us Earn Your Business

  • Instagram
  • google-logo-png-open-2000

©2023 by ALPHA Juice Co. 

0