Because Juicing is Sexy.

Stella Got Her Juice Back

Stella Got Her Juice Back


Mango + Pineapple + Spinach + Beet + Apple +Lime + 4-Mushroom Blend


More information about Adds + Adaptogens 


*ALPHA Juice Co. adds a splash of honey to some blends with Adds + Adaptogens 

**Freeze ALPHA juices for up to 3 months of freshness


Nutritions Facts

Serving Size: 8 oz

Amount per serving: Calories 120


Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (1% DV), Trans Fat (0g DV), Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 30mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 28g (10%), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars (22g DV), (Inc. 0g Added Sugars 0% DV), Protein 2g (4% DV), Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (3% DV), Iron (5% DV), Potas. (9% DV).

The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Price Options
One-time purchase
Subscribe & Save 10%
$30.60weekly/ auto-renew
Subscribe & Save 5%
$32.30monthly/ auto-renew