top of page
_edited_edited.jpg

Because Juicing is Sexy.

The Overzealous Vegan

The Overzealous Vegan

$34.00Price

Broccoli + Spinach + Kale + Pineapple + Cucumber + Apple + Lime

 

More information about Enhancers

 

The Overzealous Vegan properties: expells carcinogens | improves heart health | improves bone health | promotes regularity | supports collagen production | reduces oxidative stress + free radical damage in gut and eyes | supports brain function

 

*ALPHA Juice Co. adds a splash of agave to some blends with Enhancers

**Freeze ALPHA juices for up to 3 months of freshness

Price Options
One-time purchase
$34.00
Weekly
Subscribe & Save 10%
$30.60every week until canceled
Monthly
Subscribe & Save 5%
$32.30every month until canceled
  • Nutrition Facts

    Servings Per Bottle: 1, Serv. Size:  (454g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 100mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 38g (14% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 28g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (10% DV), Vit. A (45% DV), Vit. C (40% DV), Vit. K (50% DV), Folate (20% DV), Copper (15% DV), Manganese (35% DV). 

Related Products