Because Juicing is Sexy.

We Like It Spicy

We Like It Spicy


Kale + Celery + Lettuce + Pineapple + Apple + Mint + Lime + Ginger + Turmeric + Cayenne Pepper


More information about Adds + Adaptogens


*ALPHA Juice Co. adds a splash of honey to some blends with Adds + Adaptogens 

**Freeze ALPHA juices for up to 3 months of freshness


Nutritions Facts

Serving Size: 8 oz

Amount per serving: Calories 80


Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat (0g DV), Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 65mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 19g (7%), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars (12g DV), (Inc. 0g Added Sugars 0% DV), Protein 2g (4% DV), Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (5% DV), Iron (5% DV), Potas. (9% DV).

The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Adds + Adaptogens
Get to Know
ALPHA Juice Co. Better


Taste Us

Adds + Adaptogens



Raw Pressed Juice Home Delivery

St. Petersburg, Florida

(727) 266-2216

Let Us Earn Your Business

  • Instagram
  • google-logo-png-open-2000

©2023 by ALPHA Juice Co.